Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Uncorked!

It has been getting very busy at Park Productions lately. The staff is working to the bone on pre-production for the upcoming webisode series, Uncorked. We are currently planning on shooting the pilot this May, so there is a lot to be done in these next few weeks.

It is amazing to see how much goes into a professional production. So much more organization and delegation is required then in the past student films I have worked on. When I watch a movie, I rarely think about the entire process of casting, budgeting, set design, or anything. I'm sure that's a good thing, because if I was caught up in thinking about the set design of the movie, it probably wouldn't be a very good movie.

Anyway, it's great to see everyone's strengths and passions surface as it comes time for job assignments. I am really (anxiously) looking forward to production time. I can hardly wait to meet the cast and see the characters that we've all worked on developing for so long, finally come to life.

-Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment